Garage Door Repairs
Wessex Garage Doors’ team of experienced technicians have a wealth of experience in the installation and repair of all types of garage doors, and we can take on any issue you’re facing. We can draw on our many years of expertise to fix the problem for you, whether you have a steel, timber or fibreglass door.
You might have a door that’s suffered wear and tear, or you may have a more serious problem that poses a security issue or has left you unable to access your garage. The team at Wessex Garage Doors are experienced and qualified technicians that can come to your property to repair your door and get it functioning properly once again. Whatever the problem, large or small, contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.
A trusted and reliable service
Wessex Garage Doors is one of the most trusted and renowned names in garage door repairs across the South East of England. We’ve built up a reputation for selling the highest quality garage doors, as well as for our ability to carry out fast, comprehensive repairs to a high standard.
- We have experience repairing all brands of garage door, from Garador and Hormann to Novoferm and Woodrite
- We have a dedicated customer charter to ensure that each and every client receives the same level of excellent customer service
- Our team can repair all types of garage door, including up and over, roller, automated and sectional
- We can handle doors made from any material, including wood, steel or GRP
- Repair services are a cost-effective way to maintain your garage door, compared to replacing it
Brands We Repair
Accessories and Spares Available
In addition to repair services, we also stock a full range of high-quality, genuine accessories, replacement parts and spares for garage doors. This enables us to carry out repairs on almost any brand of door quickly and efficiently. If we don’t have a part in stock, we have great relationships with suppliers so we can have it sourced as soon as possible.
We can provide a range of parts and spares, including:
- Roller spindles
What type of garage door do you have?
There are different ways you can identify your garage door, and the more you can tell us about the door you have installed and the issue, the easier it will be for us to identify the part you need. The following questions can help us to help you:
- Is there a name on the handle to identify the manufacturer?
- Does the door have a T-shaped handle?
- Where is the keyhole situated?
- Are there tracks at the top of the door which run back into the garage?
- Are there springs at the sides and, if so, what diameter, width and length are they?
- If there’s a box at the top with cables, is the cover plastic or steel?
- Is there any information printed on the front of the box?