Please find below answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Installations FAQs – answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on all aspects of our installations
• Process FAQs – for information on the process of choosing, ordering and having doors installed by Wessex Garage Doors
• Products FAQs – if you would like to learn more about the broad range of garage doors that we offer, here we answer your questions
• Maintenance & Repairs FAQs – looking for information on garage door maintenance? Here we answer commonly asked questions
• Do you offer servicing? – Yes we can offer a comprehensive servicing and aftercare service, click here to learn more about our Service Passport Scheme.
• When do I need to pay?
A 50% deposit will be required to place the order and then once your garage door and/or operator is delivered to us we will call you to arrange an installation date. The final 50% balance payment must be made prior to installation.
The call out fee for a service/repair is payable at the time of booking and is only refundable if we are unable to attend on the day agreed due to operational reasons.